Saturday, 6 November 2010

Please Vote!

Please Vote for The Secret Writer Blog!


I do not often try to promote myself but I am delighted to let you all know that 'The Secret Writer' blog has been nominated in a number of differing categories in the first ever Annual  'I Love Your Blog Awards'!!!

Voting has now officially opened for the  'I Love Your Blog' Awards! All the categories and nominees are listed on the 'I Love Your Blog Awards' site which can be found at:

http://www.iloveyourblogawards.blogspot.com/


All you have to do is visit the Award site by clicking on the hyperlink above, click open the voting page and vote for your favorites! Please remember that this blog can be found in a number of the listed award categories so check the voting form carefully. You can vote for more than one blog on a certain category! Voting closes November 29th November. If you like The Secret Writer Blog please vote for it for these Awards. Thank-you!

6 comments:

  1. I like yours...but I like mine too! (just kidding - not)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! Thanks for visiting my blog. I like your blog. The photos in your last post are really good. I've joined your blog as a follower! Keep up the good work. Best wishes for now.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for 'following' my blog....I see I am one of the thousands that you follow - I exaggerate. I voted for you - so good luck and keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could refuse such a request - well done for getting nominated
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the nomination, it was the least I could do to take a moment to vote. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your support! My fingers are crossed for us all.

    ReplyDelete