Monday, 20 December 2010


Winter Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
Share Comments & Graphics - Winter Layouts - Photobucket


This is what it is like in quite a few parts of the UK at the moment! Snow, more snow and ice.  Where I am at the moment it is minus 18 degrees C tonight. It's the coldest it has ever been here on record, and don't we know it, Brrrr!! The only upside to all of this, is that it is great book reading weather. :-) Keep warm and safe everyone. Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hi - Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you joined us on Family Literacy's 1st Caroling Party! My friend Ella Johnson went home from Christmas (somewhere in London) and she says it's really cold. I'm just glad she got there safely.

    Have a very merry christmas & a happy new year!

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    http://familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Christmas Carol Hop! I liked Annie Lennox God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog at:
    The Pilot's Wife Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year and thank-you for calling by my blog! Lets go Carolling is a great idea for a blog hop! Annie Lennox has a fantastic voice and her version of 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman', is a very interesting and some what catchy adaptation of this popular Christmas carol. I liked the video as well! I hope Santa brings everyone something special that was on their Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Lovely site you have here.
    Meet your newest follower.
    Hope you'll swing by and visit
    me too, a fellow writer who
    blogs.
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete