Thursday, 16 December 2010

Winners of the Book Bloggers Holiday Bash Draw!

The Winners!
I would like to say a great big thank-you to everyone who joined my blog as a follower or were already a follower and entered this draw and posted a comment, during this fantastic blog hop event! I wish I could send everyone who entered the draw a book, but within in the rules for this draw, there were to be only three lucky winners!

I visited random.org earlier today and the winners of this draw are, drum roll!!!!:

Lexigirl - wins the  copy of 'Never Let Me Go'
Ammy Belle - wins the copy of 'Ghost Town'
Jennifer Mathis - wins the copy of 'Twelve Days of Christmas'

Congratulations to the winners!

I will contact the winners for their postal details. If I have not been able to make contact with a winner within 48 hours of this post, another winner will then be drawn. Thanks again to everyone who entered this draw and who follow my blog. Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! :D
    And congrats to the other winners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ammy! If you send your postal details to me at:
    thesecretwriter@boxbe.com I will get your book posted off to you as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Calum. thanks for dropping by my blog and hope you do enjoy the KJ series. it was a fun read and made me feel young again. have a merry Christmas and a blessed New Year too! c",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! :-)

    ReplyDelete