Monday, 31 January 2011

New Book Release Coming Soon!

'If Looks Could Kill'
by Beverly Barton


Release date: 17th February 2011
Published by Avon Harper Collins

The victims are found face-down in the murky waters of Cherokee Pointe, Tennessee. The
murders all share the same characteristics: all naked except for the black satin ribbon tied around their necks. And each murdered woman is a redhead… Reve Sorrell has come to Cherokee Pointeseeking answers. As the serial killer leaves another chilling calling card, Reve turns to Sheriff Jacob Butler to help her unravel the deadly secrets of the past. But one person will do anything to stop her – and they are closer than she could ever imagine…

An avid reader since childhood, Beverly Barton wrote her first book at the age of nine.
Since then, she has gone on to write over seventy novels and is a New York Times bestselling author.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Calum,

    I shall definitely have to be on the look out for this book.

    I have quite a few Beverly Barton books in my TBR mountain, but my dad usually gets to read them first, then gives them back to me, so they just end up by being added to the shelves, rather than being read straight away.

    Dad always seems to give them glowing reports, so they must be good, as I always get to hear about it, if I have given him an author that he does not like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Looks Could Kill sounds really good! I'll definitely look out for that one!

    I'm not sure that the other 'new release' you've posted would be my cup of tea though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to cater for a wide vaiety of of reading tastes here! ;-)

    ReplyDelete