Sunday, 25 December 2011

Maria V Snyder 'Touch of Power' Blog Tour - January 2012



This is just a quick post to let you know that Maria V Snyder will be visiting  'The Secret Writer' again on the 22nd January 2012, as part of her 'Touch of Power' Blog Tour! You can see the tour dates and the other sites Maria will be visiting during this tour on the banner below.




At the moment Blogger is not allowing me to add comments to my posts on this site! 
I love reading the comments you all leave when visiting here, so please do not feel that I am ignoring you if I do not answer at the moment. Blogger will not let me, and on my own site too! 
I have contacted Blogger about this fault and hopefully it will be fixed fairly soon. Please keep posting your comments and I will add to them whenever I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment