Monday, 22 April 2013

Trip to Prague 2013 (1)



View over Prague from Prague Castle


I was fortunate to have the opportunity to visit Prague a number of weeks ago. I have already posted some pictures on Face Book, but have only just managed to get around to posting some pictures here for you to see. Prague is a wonderful city and I would highly recommend a visit if you ever get the chance to go there! I'll share some more pictures from this particular trip as a series of posts here on my blog over the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do!



Part of the front gate entrance at Prague Castle



Changing of the guard at Prague Castle



The Cathedral of Sv.Vita beside the Castle



View from outside the Cathedral



One view from inside the Cathedral




The Golden Door at the Cathedral

2 comments:

  1. I went to Prague a few years ago with my husband. It is such a beautiful city! Thank you for sharing these photos & bringing back some great memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Karin. I'm glad you liked the photos. I'll publish some more as the week goes on. Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete