Sunday, 18 August 2013

Trip to Turkey 2013 (1)

Things have been fairly quiet on my blog over the past number of months due to a number of 'life events' that have kept me away from blogging as much as I would have liked to. I do appreciate everyone who continues to follow my blog, as this gives me the motivation to continue posting about books here! :-) To liven things up a bit, I have recently signed up for a number of 'blog hops' over the next few months, so continue to watch 'this space' for further details about these.

As promised, here are some of the photographs taken on my recent trip to Turkey.These are best viewed in full screen picture mode.  I had a fantastic time during my trip to Turkey, where I saw some magnificent places and met some wonderful people! 



The sun setting into the sea at Kusadasi



The busy sea front at Kusadasi just before sunset



Visited an amazing ceramics factory on the outskirts of Kusadasi



The ceramics being hand painted



Some of the hand painted ceramics in the factory shop!



The sea front at Kusadasi by day! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment