Friday, 1 November 2013

Winners Announcement!


 $30/£25 Amazon Gift Card Winner!

I would like to say a great big thank-you to everyone who joined my blog as a follower, or were already a follower and entered this draw and to those who also left the wonderful comments on the post! 

Again I wish that I could send everyone who entered this draw a prize, but there was to be only one lucky winner in this particular draw! 

For those of you who have not won this time, there are plenty more giveaway draws to come. Please keep visiting this blog and entering the Giveaways. You never know your luck, you could be one of our next winners!

Using the Rafflecopter feature, the randomly chosen winner for the $30/£25 Amazon Gift Card was, drum roll!!!

Michelle Bledsoe


Congratulations!




My 'GFC Followers' October Book Draw Winner!


After visiting Random.org the winner of my 'GFC Followers' book draw for October which was for a copy 'Firefly Lane' by Kristin Hannah was: 

Selma

Congratulations!


I will shortly be contact the winners for their details in order to forward these prizes to them. If I have not been able to make contact with the winner within 48 hours of this post, another winner will then be drawn. Thanks again to everyone who entered this draw and who follow my blog. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment