Friday, 26 September 2014

Winner of My 'Stuck in a Good Book' 2014 Blog Hop Draw



Congratulations to Maria M who is the winner in my 'Stuck in a Good Book' 2014 Blog Hop Draw! I have e-mailed the winner to arrange delivery of their prize. Thank you to everyone who visited, followed my blog and entered this draw and also a great big thank you to everyone that left such wonderful comments to the blog hop post. It is very much appreciated.

I will be involved in further blog hops and of course there is always my monthly blog followers book draw that you can enter, so please keep visiting and following my blog! 

Have a great weekend everyone! :-)

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much! I already sent you the email ;) What a good weekend this will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Maria! I will get your prize to you as soon as possible! :-)

      Delete