Thursday, 4 June 2015

My Followers International Book Draw (June 2015)

My free monthly book draw is specifically for the linked Followers of my blog! To enter my book draw now each month, you just have to be a linked Follower of my blog either through GFC, Networked Blogs, G+, e-mail subscription list or Linky!!


The only criteria for this draw is that you have to be a linked Follower of my blog. One extra entry can also be gained by each entrant if they also leave a comment to this post in the comments section at the bottom of this post. Only one entry and comment from each Follower will be allowed. 

This month I have one copy of 'The Sun In Her Eyes' by Paige Toon to give away to one lucky winner.

Just click on the 'Followers International Book Draw (June 2015)' tab at the top of my blog web page for details on how to enter this draw.